MLB Orgs: Exciting Alternate Minors Identities – 70chars.
1. D-backs: Visalia Rawhide to Become Visalia Toros.
2. Braves: Rome Braves to Become Rome RedStixx.
3. Orioles: Norfolk Tides to Become Norfolk Clams.
4. Red Sox: Lowell Spinners to Become Lowell Mill Workers.
5. Cubs: South Bend Cubs to Become South Bend Wizards.
6. White Sox: Winston-Salem Dash to Become Winston-Salem Rayados.
7. Reds: Dayton Dragons to Become Dayton Aviators.
8. Indians: Lake County Captains to Become Lake County Skippers.
9. Rockies: Hartford Yard Goats to Become Hartford Steamed Cheeseburgers.
10. Tigers: West Michigan Whitecaps to Become West Michigan Moo-ville Creamery.
11. Astros: Corpus Christi Hooks to Become Corpus Christi Blue Ghosts.
12. Royals: Northwest Arkansas Naturals to Become Northwest Arkansas Thunder Chickens.
13. Angels: Inland Empire 66ers to Become Inland Empire Cucuys.
14. Dodgers: Great Lakes Loons to Become Great Lakes Mac ‘N Cheese.
15. Marlins: Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp to Become Jacksonville Jammers.
16. Brewers: Wisconsin Timber Rattlers to Become Wisconsin Brats.
17. Twins: Cedar Rapids Kernels to Become Cedar Rapids Corn.
18. Mets: Binghamton Rumble Ponies to Become Binghamton Spiedies.
19. Yankees: Staten Island Yankees to Become Staten Island Pizza Rats.
20. Athletics: Stockton Ports to Become Stockton Mudville Nine.
21. Phillies: Clearwater Threshers to Become Clearwater Speedsters.
22. Pirates: Greensboro Grasshoppers to Become Greensboro Rockers.
23. Padres: Lake Elsinore Storm to Become Lake Elsinore El Quakes.
24. Giants: San Jose Giants to Become San Jose Churros.
25. Mariners: Everett AquaSox to Become Everett Conquistadores.
26. Cardinals: Peoria Chiefs to Become Peoria Distillers.
27. Rays: Durham Bulls to Become Durham Tobacconists.
28. Rangers: Frisco Roughriders to Become Frisco Corny Dogs.
29. Blue Jays: Vancouver Canadians to Become Vancouver Poutine.
30. Nationals: Harrisburg Senators to Become Harrisburg Coal Crackers.
by Andy | Apr 5, 2023 | Uncategorized |
Are you ready for some fun alternate Minor League identities? Look no further than this exciting list of creative team names from every MLB organization. From the Amarillo Calf Fries to the Beloit Paletas, each team has put their own unique spin on their alternate identity.
Take the Baltimore Orioles’ Single-A affiliate, the Aberdeen Ironbirds, who will turn into the Chesapeake Bay Decoys, Steamed Crabs, Nicest Kids in Aberdeen, and Harford County Cookies on various home game days throughout the season. Or the Double-A Erie SeaWolves, who will become the Erie Pepperoni Balls for one delicious weekend in August.
But it’s not just about the food-inspired team names. Triple-A Iowa celebrates both its baseball and state history with its Iowa Oaks and Iowa Caucuses identities, while High-A Winston-Salem will sport a brewery-themed jersey to honor the region’s beer scene.
Whether you’re a baseball fanatic or just looking for a fun night out, these Minor League team names will add some excitement and entertainment to your summer plans. Check out the full list of alternate identities and plan your next game day experience now!